Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Newbie here?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiya. Dunno if I should start a hello thread or not.... just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Morningstar, or Neko Morningstar on this board. >.> Nice to meet y'all!


    BTW: Love Mode = Reiji + Naoya forever. ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello! Nice to see a new face in this halls of madness! *MUAHAHA* ^_^

    Beware of some strange people who are in here. They will decay your soul! ~_O

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thankee!! Hrm. Strange people here, eh? How exciting, I get to meet them! ^_^ I see strange people everyday......at the theater. Yup. ^_^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello there,and Welcome ^^
    It is nice to see a new face here once and a while ~_^ Oh and by the way Neko Morningstar I love your avatar(sp) ^___^
    Hmm..strange people eh?? Well I would have to put up my hand for that cause I am a little on the weird side ~_^
    But then again we are all a little weird in our own ways ^_____^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 01, 2003 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, thanx! It's Fujimiya Ran, A.K.A. Aya from Weiss Kreuz. I RP him on a few different games. Hehehe. *glomps Aya*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh so that's who it is..I couldn't figure it out who it was at first [img]redface.gif[/img]
    hehhehe....well that is me for you ^^;;;;;;
    But now I know ~_^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woohooo! Welcome to the message board!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Aya but Schuldig is nicer I think ^^ I think I got something for redheads ^__~

    Welcome to this board (yesm this is awfully late v__v;; )

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Strange? I'm not strange. I'm 'special' ;P Seriously though, welcome to the boards. Hope you stick around for a good while. Always nice to have new ppl. Though ugh, this reminds me how painfully behind I am on love mode [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's awesome, but I'm still only through book 1. I should really do something about that this wekeend.

    -Reikou

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^_^ Thankee, guys!!!

    I like Schuldig, too, but Brad's my fav Schwarz member. I don't know why, I guess I like the cold-assed bastards the best. *shrug*

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •